- AeroBarrier, a new and innovative envelope sealing technology is transforming the way residential, multifamily, and commercial builders seal the building envelope.
- AeroBarrier is an air sealing technology that simultaneously measures and seals building envelope leaks allowing builders to “dial in” the precise level of leakage and performance quickly and easily.
- AeroBarrier is made for builders, because it makes it easy and economical for them to improve the performance of their homes and meet codes more consistently and more importantly, more cost-effectively than traditional envelope sealing methods.
- AeroBarrier provides an easy, one-step solution to meet your needs now and into the future.
- AeroBarrier is also instrumental in single and multi-family projects targeting the performance requirements of LEED, ZERH, Passive House, and the 2015 IECC or better. These projects leave little room for error when it comes to sealing the building envelope and AeroBarrier is the only solution that can guarantee any level of envelope tightness, from 3 ACH50 all the way to the Passive House standard of 0.6 ACH50.
As more and more states adopt stricter energy codes and consumers expect new homes to be comfortable and energy-efficient, builders will be forced to reevaluate the way they build their homes.